MAR EN CALMA, THESE ARE OUR RULES
Thank you for hiring our services. We love having you on board. But please, before you leave, check our conditions and rules. They are few and basic, but they are important to us.
What are our conditions?
Our tours and boat trips are respectful of the environment and one of our objectives is to preserve and conserve the biodiversity of our beloved island. That's why we're asking for a little cooperation:
- During the excursion, it is not allowed to pick up stones, shells, sand and marine debris because doing so has a brutal impact on the ecosystem of our beaches and coasts.
- If during our voyage you discover plastics, garbage or other contaminating components, please pick them up and help keep the island clean and free of waste.
- If you suffer from any illness, disease or reduced mobility, you must inform us before you leave. It is your responsibility to avoid any unforeseen events at sea. And if you are pregnant, please inform us so that we can take this into account during the excursion.
How to make a reservation?
- Payment will be made in full through our bank gateway (credit or debit card). Once the reservation has been made, you will receive confirmation and the necessary information by e-mail.
- If the weather conditions or the state of the sea do not allow the excursion or activity to be carried out, a new date will be agreed with the client. If the two parties cannot agree on a new date, the full payment of the reservation will be refunded. The decision to cancel for meteorological reasons will be made by the employer, taking into account the safety and enjoyment of the customer.
- The client, on the other hand, can request the modification of the date of the excursion, time or name of the passengers always in writing (through e-mail or mobile messages) at least 10 days before the excursion. The acceptance of the change of date and time will always be subject to availability.
- In the event of having to cancel the reservation, please contact us as soon as possible by phone or email.
- If the cancellation is made within 7 calendar days prior to the date of the excursion or activity, no refund will be made.
- For all other cancellations before 7 calendar days prior to the date of the activity, the full amount will be refunded minus the administration costs (5€).
- The refund will be made through the same form of payment as the reservation.
What happens if the cancellation is made by us?
As it is an outdoor activity and depends on the weather conditions, it may happen that the state of the sea and the temperatures or the wind are not suitable to carry out the excursion normally and comfortably. In this case, the cancellation or continuity of the activity will always be a decision and according to the criteria of the captain, given his professionalism.
It should also be noted that sometimes the weather is not what we would like most, there may be some wind or cloudiness, but provided that such conditions do not prevent the development of the activity normally, will not be in any case reason for cancellation.
Other circumstances or unforeseen events such as saturation at one of the resting points, beaches or coves, may modify the planned route, at the discretion of the skipper.
It is important to note that the excursion may be cancelled at the last minute for weather reasons, or even sometimes during the excursion if there are changes in the weather or the sea conditions worsen. Under no circumstances will any additional costs such as travel to the departure point of the excursion, incurred by the customer, be refunded. In the case of cancellation, as far as possible, we will try to find a new date and time for the excursion.
On our boats
- No footwear is allowed on the boat. You should go barefoot to facilitate the getting in and out of the water.
- One piece of luggage, backpack or bag, per person, is allowed. It is recommended to take only the essentials such as a towel, sunscreen and other cleaning and personal items. It is necessary to ask us if you want to carry other types of items on the boat, such as snorkel goggles, flippers, etc.
- The use of mattresses, floats and other floating items is strictly prohibited except for buoyancy and child safety devices.
Private excursions (Exclusive)
There is no minimum age restriction to participate in our excursions and activities.
Characteristics of the itinerary
- Our excursions have an average duration of 3h30 hours, in the morning or afternoon, including 2 stops to enjoy a swim or any other water activity such as snorkelling and/or stand up paddle.
- The design of the itinerary is made according to the preferences of the clients, as long as the weather conditions, sea state and occupation level of the destinations (beaches and coves) and security allow it.