Routes in Menorquina from Fornells along the North Coast
Even if you have already taken a boat trip along the south coast of Menorca, a boat route along the north coast is worth.
Depending on the sea and wind conditions, the captain of the Portobello will decide whether it is better to sail east or west. Don't worry because in both directions there are beautiful landscapes and beaches.
On the north coast you can see different landscapes from the south coast (higher cliffs, less vegetation) and see very spectacular beaches:
Take a dip
Up to 11 passengers
These facilities are available:
- Bathing platform: To sit with your legs in the water when you feel like it
- Solarium: Capacity for 4 or 5 people to sunbath lying down
- Paddle surf: 2 boards to practice balance and do some exercise before the snack
- Snorkelling equipment: diving goggles and snorkels for all sailors
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Towel and swimsuit
- A cap and sunscreen